SPONSORED BY LEE COMPANY
A quality home heating inspection will include testing and cleaning all of the critical parts of your system — from wires and controls to evaporators and condensers. Your HVAC professional will also check your home air filters and make recommendations on what you can do to improve your home air quality.
WHAT DO OUR TECHNICIANS CHECK DURING A HEATING TUNE-UP?
Lee Company technicians complete a thorough checklist and run a complete furnace cycle before leaving. In addition to the electrical and control checks we complete for both heating and air conditioning inspections, we’ll run through a list that includes:
- Clean and adjust the thermostat
- Clean and adjust all safety controls
- Clean burners and controls
- Clean and adjust the pilot assembly
- Check the hot surface ignitor and flame sensor
- Check electronic spark ignition controls
- Adjust the burner for efficiency
- Check for gas leaks in the furnace
- Check and recommend air filtration
- Check the vent pipe and draft diverter
- Check the fan control
- Check manifold pressure
- Check the furnace for cracked heat exchanger
- Test temperature rise
Pro tip: If your furnace is more than 15 years old, it’s worth looking into having it replaced. Newer models are more efficient and provide better temperature control in your home. A high-efficiency system can also help reduce your AC costs in the summer.
HOME MAINTENANCE PLANS
It pays to have a plan for your home’s most critical systems, and Lee Company’s Home Maintenance Plan is the best in the business. For as little as $99 a year, you will receive annual inspections of your air conditioning, heating, plumbing, and electrical systems. As a member, you’ll also receive priority service, a discount on service calls, and never pay emergency rates. Contact us today to become a member.